In the hot climate of Florida, there are many challenges to maintaining a beautiful lawn throughout the year. Homeowners and property managers know that keeping the lawn green can be a challenge when it doesn’t rain for days – or even weeks – at a time. Thanks to the lawn beautification programs offered by Tri-S Pest Control Service of Tampa, Florida, residents of Tampa, St. Peretersburg, Clearwater, and beyond can enjoy the beauty of a healthy green lawn, even during persistent drought conditions. We utilize Hydretain Moisture Manager, a unique product that attracts and captures excess water molecules, later releasing them into your lawn, giving your trees, shrubs, lawns, and flowers a much-needed injection of moisture.
Hydretain Moisture Manager allows you to:
- Target dry spots on your lawn caused by low moisture levels
- Reduce your watering expenses
- Minimize the long-term damage to your plants and lawn caused by droughts
- Enhance the efficiency of nutrients for your plants, flowers, and grass, as well as enhance the efficiency of pesticides
- Encourage the growth of disease-resistant plants by reducing drought stress and root shrinkage
Since Hydretain Moisture Manager begins to break down within 90 days, Tri-S Pest Control Service provides reapplications every three months. Even if you use this moisture control system year-round, there is no need to worry that you’re harming your lawn. Hydretain Moisture Manager is organic and fully biodegradable, making it a safe and healthy solution to drought stress and moisture problems for residents of Tampa, Florida and beyond.
Contact Tri-S Pest Control Service today at (813)936-5850 or 1-800-410-5850 to discuss the possibility of restoring your dry, brittle lawn to health with the aid of Hydretain Moisture Manager.