Removal of Household Bugs in Tampa, FL
Your home is your castle. You make sure to wash the dishes every day, take the trash out when it’s full, and vacuum up any possible crumbs that may have landed on your otherwise pristine floor. You take pride in your home’s appearance but regardless of how organized and clean it is, you are still bound to have a few household bugs.
Household bugs are inevitable. Ants, cockroaches, flies, spiders and mosquitoes will somehow make their way into your home, despite it being squeaky clean. Our Tampa pest control company, Tri-S Pest Control, has been in the business of finding and eliminating household bugs from homes and businesses in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Pasco County, Polk County and beyond for the past 25 years. Our experienced technicians have been highly trained to spot and remove household bugs from you home with our effective FIVE STAR Pest Control system. We guarantee simply superior service, every time.
Our Tampa pest control company finds household bugs where they like to hide the most. When our Tampa pest control technicians arrive at your home, they will commonly find the following household bugs:
- Ants—these tiny pests make their way into your home through the smallest cracks. They seek water and food residue. These household bugs love the pantry or any storage area. Their colonies can have up to 500,000 ants; all of which can live up to 7 years while the queen can live to be 15.
- Cockroaches—once these household bugs make their home in your walls it can become a full-on war to remove them. They enter your home through cracks, vents, sewer and drain pipes or just about any way possible. They reproduce quickly so when you see one there could be thousands of others nearby.
- Flies—these household bugs can carry salmonella, E. coli, and other bacteria that can cause typhoid fever, cholera, hepatitis and polio in humans and animals. There are 16,000 different species of flies in the United States.
- Spiders—these household bugs can actually help you get rid of other household bugs because they feed on insects. Some spiders like to live in moisture while others prefer the dry areas.
- Mosquitoes—only the adult female of these household bugs feed on blood. They can spread microorganisms that cause encephalitis, which is still a big problem in the United States. Mosquitoes can be found anywhere, regardless of temperature, and they rely on the presence of a water source.
Our Tampa pest control service is performed quarterly, every other month or monthly and we come armed with baits, traps, dust formulations and limited pesticide to ensure that household bugs are history. Contact us today at (813)936-5850 or 1-800-410-5850 for a free estimate and to learn more about our Tampa pest control company and our methods for eliminating household bugs.