Expert Lawn & Garden Pest Control
As the saying goes, “the grass is always greener on the other side.” This, though, doesn’t have to be the case for you. With the help of Tri-S’s garden pest control, you too can have that beautiful lush lawn in no time. Our garden pest control consists of applying the proper amount of fertilizer, along with pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides to ensure your lawn will remain healthy and green.
Tri-S has several garden pest control programs for you to choose from:
Lawn Beautification Program:
- Helps to properly nourish your grass at the right times of the year
- Allows resistance against turf damage, insects, and weeds
Premium Lawn Program:
- Perfect for those looking for a golf-course quality lawn
- Includes golf course quality fertilizers at 75 percent slow release
- Insecticide treatments are implemented in this garden pest control service to manage turf damaging insects
- Fungicides are used to control turf diseases
- Weed formulations are applied to kill current weeds and prevent the growth
- Consists of timed application of garden pest control to help plants maintain vigor and color
- Applications will also provide plants with nourishment to prevent damage from insects and diseases
Palm Tree Program:
- Provides palm trees with required fertilization and garden pest control
- Root injections are applied to maintain the proper nutritional value
- Products last one year and prevent yellowing of palm fronds
The Signs of Lawn Pests
- Chinch Bugs
Homeowners and business owners, if you see large patches of dead grass in your yard, mainly late June-August and early September, you may have Chinch Bugs. These bugs are small but cause some mighty damage. They will suck the life out of your yard, but Tri-S has the magic tools to bring it back to life. Click here for more information on how we can help you revive your lawn from Chinch Bug damage!
- Sod Webworms
The Sod Webworms damage is most significant when the weather begins to warm up in early spring to summer. The damage can spread quickly in hot warm weather especially. If your grass is thinning and if you see any type of webbing when there is dew on the grass, you may have Sod Webworms. Click here to learn how Tri-S can conquer these pesky bugs taking over your grass today!
Excellent service and results. Our yard is always in great shape!!Nick