If you’re a restaurant owner, you know that it’s important to keep pests away from your kitchen and dining room so that your guests and employees won’t have to worry. Here are some proactive measures that you can take to pest-proof your building:
• Invest in air-tight containers for food, and make sure that you continuously replace these containers if they become damaged.
• Ensure that all employees are trained on how to properly store food.
• Ensure that all of your floors are swept, and consider installing door sweeps, which can prevent pests from entering areas in your building.
• Avoid leaving trash outside for an extended period of time, since this can attract pests from outside.
• If you have a patio outside of your restaurant, consider adding screens to the patio to deter smaller pests like mosquitos, which can be a nuisance for guests dining outside.
If you are dealing with a pest issue in your restaurant, then contact Tri-S Pest Control today! We offer comprehensive pest control solutions for restaurants, apartments, and other businesses in the Tampa, Clearwater, and St. Petersburg areas so that you can stay pest-free. If you would like to learn more about our available services, then visit our website to schedule a free estimate!